You will benefit from our proactive, innovative approach to reducing your tax burden. Our services cover Corporation tax, VAT and PAYE.
Efficient Corporation tax planning can result in potentially significant improvements in your bottom line as Corporation tax can represent a substantial part of your trading costs. Combine this with the increased reporting obligations, robust investigation policies on the part of HMRC and harsher penalties for non-compliance and it means it is important for you to get the best advice and help when it comes to corporate tax matters. We can help relieve you of the administrative burden of complying with this tax legislation and help minimise your Corporation tax exposure. Our services include:
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business.
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs.
- Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment.
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions.
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry.
- Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance including corporation tax self assessment.
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities.
- Estimating your projected corporation tax before the year end whilst you still have opportunities to minimise it.
When it comes to VAT businesses are all assisting the government in collecting their revenues. This is why HMRC are quick to come down on non or under payers. Value added tax is one of the most complex and onerous tax regimes imposed on business. The ever widening scope of VAT, the constant changes to the regulations, and the ever growing demands on business mean you must ensure that you do not fall foul of the regulations and do not underpay or worse still over pay the Exchequer. We provide a VAT service which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration.
- Advice on VAT planning and administration.
- VAT control and reconciliation.
- Help with completing VAT returns..
- Negotiating with HMRC in disputes and representing you in VAT matters.
Also known as Pay As You Earn and National Insurance Contributions is another business tax area that is getting increasingly complex. With more responsibility being passed on to the employer for the calculation and collection of this tax. Our PAYE/NIC service includes:
- Full payroll service.
- Calculations of PAYE and NIC that is due to HMRC.
- Negotiations with HMRC on payment queries.